Tickets $10, $8 Students & Seniors | No Brattle Passes
Just in time for the hot and sticky August weather, Balagan presents FLESH. As evocative as any one word can be, the films of flesh likewise present vivid portrayals of life and death, food, sexuality, and the human body in surprising and unexpected ways. Presented entirely on 16mm.
- The Craven Sluck (1967) by Mike Kuchar
- Hull (2011) by Tara Nelson
- Rose (2008) by Robert Todd
- Inflorescentia (1997) by Caroline Koebel
- Self Song / Death Song (1997) by Stan Brakhage
- Chicken Real (1980) by Les Blank
Balagan is a monthly screening series run and curated by local filmmakers Alla Kovgan, Jeff Silva, Stefan Grabowski and Mariya Nikiforova.
Visit balaganfilms.com for more information about the series.