Edgar Wright, Simon Pegg and Nick Frost in Person!
***SOLD OUT*** No Brattle Passes
- Update: Triple Feature tickets are ***SOLD OUT***
- Update: A limited number of single feature tickets will be available at the door for SHAUN OF THE DEAD and HOT FUZZ only. These tickets do not include admission to THE WORLD’S END.
- Triple Feature tickets are $20 gen admission / $15 all discounts. Unfortunately we won’t be able to take Brattle passes for these screenings.
- There will also be a $50 ‘virtual pub crawl’ triple feature ticket that includes one specially chosen beer to accompany each film.
- All triple feature tickets guarantee admission to SHAUN OF THE DEAD at 3:00pm, HOT FUZZ at 5:15pm and THE WORLD’S END at 8:00pm.
- Triple feature attendees will be able to reserve their seat throughout the day.
- These tickets will go on sale Tuesday, July 16 at 3pm at brattlefilm.org
- The Boston Globe is also giving away a limited number of free tickets to the screening of THE WORLD’S END.
- These are are the only two ways to guarantee that you get a seat for the 8pm screening.
(2013) dir Edgar Wright w/ Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Rosamund Pike, Martin Freeman, Eddie Marsan, Paddy Considine [??? min; DCP]
20 years after attempting an epic pub crawl, five friends reunite when one of them becomes hell bent on trying the drinking marathon again. Gary King, a 40-year-old trapped at the cigarette end of his teens, drags his reluctant pals to their home town and once again attempts to reach the fabled pub, The World’s End. As they attempt to reconcile the past and present, they realize the real struggle is for the future, not just their’s but humankind’s. Reaching The World’s End is the least of their worries.